How to apply JKBOSE 10th Revaluation/ Xerox Online form 2023 Check All details , Apply online, last date
All the eligible candidates of Secondary School (Class 1Oth) Examination Session Annual Regular 2023 who desire to obtain a photostat copy/ies of their Answer Scripts and/or reevaluate their Answer Scripts are hereby informed to apply on line for the same on the JKBOSE official website.
website ie www.jkbose.nic.in as per below mentioned schedule:
- Date of Opening of link for submitting online forms of re-evaluation/photostat copy of Answer script/s: 26-06-2023
- Late date for filing forms for obtaining photocopy of Answer Script/s: 05-07-2023
- Date for uploading the last schedule for collecting photo stat couples from BOSE office: 07-07-2023
- Last date for filling out Re-evaluation Forms: is 10-07-2023
How To Fill JKBOSE Revaluation Form 2023
Students who are not satisfied with their marks in any subject can apply for copies rechecking, but they are required to complete the Revaluation form before the due date. In case the student is experiencing any difficulties filling out the form and wants to know how to do so, they should follow the steps listed below.
- Firstly students need to visit the official website of JKBOSE.
- Now students have to open the home page of the website.
- Now find a link to “Revaluation Form 2023” Now click on the link.
- Students need to read the instructions and guidelines provided on the revaluation form page carefully.
- The next step is for students need to fill the all the required details correctly. You may need to enter details like personal information, examination details, and subject-wise details for which you are applying re-evaluation.
- Now pay the total amount of the fee.
- After paying the fee, take a screenshot of the receipt. And the process is done.
JKBOSE Revaluation Result 2023
In the released notification by the Jammu and Kashmir Board of School Education, they had not mentioned any dates for the final results of the students who have applied for the rechecking. When the application process is completed, and the result is also going to be ready, the department will release a link with the result dates. After the last day of form submission, you need to visit the official website for regular updates.