How to Submit Renewal Registration for Classes 11th & 12th Online
Online Renewal Registration in respect of students of Classes 11th & 12th for the Academic Session 2023-24 simplified into easy-to-follow steps: The academic session 2023-24 has never been easier for JKBOSE Classes 11th and 12th students. The online renewal registration process has been thoughtfully streamlined into user-friendly steps, ensuring a hassle-free experience. Now, students can easily navigate through the process, simplifying the complexities associated with renewal.
This initiative not only signifies the commitment to efficiency but also recognizes the value of students’ time and convenience. As education continues to evolve, so does the ease of administrative procedures, making the renewal process a straightforward endeavor for the students of JKBOSE Classes 11th and 12th.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR ONLINE SUBMISSION OF RENEWAL REGISTRATION FOR CLASSES 11TH & 12TH
1. The concerned schools are required to visit the official Website Of JKBOSE i.e; www.jkbose.nic.in and click the link: RR Renewal For Class 11th/12th, available in the Online Services Section on the home page of the website of JKBOSE.
2. Next, log into the Clerk Account through the “Official Login” Window.
3. After Signing into the dashboard of the Clerk Account, choose the option, “Renewal Registration for Class 11th/12th option.
4. Enter the Registration Number, in the relevant field, once the registration number is entered, the candidates registered data will automatically be fetched.
5. Upload the candidate’s latest Photograph and Signature (between 10 KB to 50 KB), if required, and complete the rest of the details. Verify all entries, especially the photograph, subjects, and signature before final submission for the Renewal Registration form.
Note: Subject selection will be required for class 11th only whereas for Class 12th, subjects will be auto-fetched based on the subjects opted in class 11th.
6. Submission and Approval: After submitting the Renewal Registration form, it will automatically be sent for approval to the “Principal Account” of the respective school.
7. Fee Payment: The prescribed fee (Renewal Registration fee) must be paid collectively through the “School (Clerk) Account” of the institution only after the Principal approves the Renewal Registration form. Students are not allowed to pay the fee directly.
8. Eligibility cases: All the eligibility cases are exempted from filling the RR Renewal form; their entries shall automatically be reflected in the respective portal.
9. Migration cases: In case of migration cases, the Renewal Registration Form needs not to be filled. Instead, the school clerk can get it approved from the principal account and thereafter pay the prescribed fee through the school account.
Note for students must read:
No Corrections after Fee Payment: once the fee has been paid, any corrections will not be allowed. It’s the responsibility of the institution to carefully fill out the form and ensure all the particulars are accurate before making the payment.