JKBOPEE 12th Provisional Selection List for Paramedical and D. Pharmacy The JKBOPEE 2023 12th Grade Paramedical Admissions List.
Candidates for 2023 Paramedical Course Admission by 12th Grade: Initial JKBOPEE Selection List Evaluation This list includes all 2023 applicants for 12th-grade-based Paramedical and Doctor of Pharmacy (not ANM and GNM) programs at public and private institutions and universities in Jammu & Kashmir and Ladakh.
According to Notification No. 136-BOPEE of 2023 dated 10.12.2023, the Board convened the 2nd Round of Physical Counselling from 13.12.2023 to 24.12.2023. This was to fill the remaining seats from the 1st Round of Counselling and any short-filled seats from colleges and institutions in Jammu and Kashmir and Ladakh, as well as to admit students to 12th-based paramedical and D. pharmacy courses in 2023 (excluding ANM and GNM). For all applicants who participated in the counseling session, Annexure-A of this notice lists those who were provisionally upgraded or assigned seats. This document will only be available on the Board’s website, www.jkbopee.gov.in.
Please provide the following documents to your assigned college or institution by 5:00 p.m. on January 3, 2024, to complete the admissions process:
- I) Domicile Certificate.
- II) D.O.B Certificate (Matriculation Certificate from the Board of School Education)
- III) Marks Sheet of 12th Class.
- IV) Category Certificate, wherever applicable.
- V) Any other document as may be required by the concerned College.
Before accepting a candidate, the college or institution must evaluate their documentation and eligibility according to J&K and All India Paramedical Council norms. Notify the board of discrepancies so they can be addressed.
When admission is provided without a Reserved Category, colleges, and institutions must evaluate all supporting paperwork, notably Category Certificates. Whether selected through Open Merit or a Reserved Category, persons with disabilities must fulfill INC and Rights of Persons with Disabilities Act 2016 PwD certificate and eligibility requirements. A disability evaluation can be requested from the competent medical board, such as Government Medical College Jammu or Government Medical College Srinagar. The candidate will be rejected from the course or college and reported to the Board if they do not fulfill eligibility requirements.
Colleges and institutions must keep their admission counters open on holidays and off days so candidates may conclude the admission process by the statutory cut-off date (03.01.2024). Candidates should behave in their self-interest and not delay admission processes until the last minute, since doing so might cause them problems.
College and university heads must notify the board of any shortage by email (email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com) by 5:00 p.m. on 03.01.2024.
Note.List of JKBOPEE 12th-Based Paramedical Course Admission 2023 candidates
1. Admission is provisional and will be revoked if any candidate provides false/fabricated information, and rules-based action will be taken against them.
2. Provisionally chosen applicants should contact the college/institution for fees/documents before the admission deadline, 03.01.2024.
3. Principals of relevant colleges/institutions should download this Notification from www.jkbopee.gov.in for reference and record.
4. Candidates who were upgraded/allotted seats based on merit and preferences during this round of counseling must join their allotted colleges or they will not be eligible for the Board’s next round of counseling.
5. Heads of colleges/institutions should release/refund fees/documents for candidates who were upgraded in this round of counseling so they can join their allotted colleges/institutions by 03.01.2024.